- San Miguel Park, 1325 K St.
- Barney Schwartz Park, 2970 Union Road
- Centennial Park, 600 Nickerson Drive
- Downtown City Park, 11th and Park streets (BRAND NEW playground!)
- Lawrence “Larry” Moore Park, 155 Riverbank Lane
- Sherwood Park, 1860 Creston Road
- C.W. Clarke Park, 101 West Centre St.
- Templeton Park, 550 Crocker St.
- Atascadero Lake Park, 9305 Pismo Ave. (you can rent a paddle boat or kayak at Atascadero Lake Park or go by Charles Paddock Zoo while there)
- Heilmann Regional Park, 9400 El Bordo Ave. (there are water features)
- Joy Park at Colony Park Community Center–Special needs park OPENING APRIL 5, 2019, AT 4PM
- Paloma Creek Park, 11665 Viejo Camino
- Santa Margarita Community Park, 2210 H St.
- Shamel Park, 5255 Windsor St.
- Cayucos Beach, 200 Oceanfront Lane
- Hardie Park, Ash Avenue and B Street
- Paul Andrew Community Park (small pocket park), 3rd St.
- Centennial Parkway, 830 Embarcadero (no play equipment–it features a giant chess game)
- City Park, corner of Morro Bay Boulevard & Harbor Street
- Cloisters Park, Coral Avenue
- Coleman Park, on Embarcadero on way to Morro Rock
- Del Mar Park, off Island Street (turn left from Highway 1, heading north from Highway 41)
- Monte Young Park, corner of South and Shasta streets
- Tidelands Park, 351 Embarcadero
- Los Osos Community Park, 2180 Palisades Ave.
- Cuesta Canyon County Park, 2400 Loomis Park
- El Chorro Regional Park, State Highway 1 at Dairy Creek
- Emerson Park, 1316 Beach St.
- Laguna Lake Park, 504 Madonna Road
- Meadow Park, 2333 Meadow St.
- Mitchell Park, 1445 Santa Rosa Road
- Avila Beach Community Park, 50 San Juan St.
- Dinosaur Caves Park, along Highway 101
- Chumash Park, on Ventana
- Eldwayen Ocean Park, on Vista Del Street (on playground, but there are tide pools!)
- Highland Park, on Highland
- Ira Lease Park, on Dolliver
- Margo Dodd Park, (no play equipment, but access to a large tide pool)
- Spyglass Park, on Spyglass Drive
- Oceano Memorial Park, 1330 Dewey Drive
- Grover Heights Park, 901 Atlantic City Ave.
- Biddle Regional Park, 3500 Lopez Drive
- Nipomo Regional Park, 255 Pomeroy Road
Did we miss any parks? Let us know by posting a comment below or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun and Go-Go!